Charity Fundraiser - warm calling
Our approach is simple, we respect and value our staff and the generosity of the donors we speak with. Most of our business and staff come through word of mouth and recommendation, but due to expansion we have positions available now.
So here are some reasons to become a fundraiser...
- Become fundraiser because violence against women and children continues to be routinely excused and downplayed.
- Become fundraiser because we’re sleepwalking into catastrophic climate change that will put everything we hold dear at risk.
- Become a fundraiser because over 100,000 people are experiencing homelessness in Australia.
- Become a fundraiser because violence has led over 600,000 Rohingya families to flee for the border to Bangladesh in the hope of safety.
- Become fundraiser because mothers, husbands and children die from cancer, heart disease and serious illness
Fundraising supports the change, activism and care which means; we’re closer than we’ve ever been to beating cancer, that the elderly and vulnerable in our community can be cared for and that humans and animals may be treated with dignity…
We're actively recruiting passionate, mature, intelligent and caring people to join us and make a difference. We welcome your application, we offer fully paid training, hourly award rates and a supportive place within a team that wants you to succeed. We're equally happy to hear from those new to or experienced in fundraising, whether you have or haven't worked using the phone before.
- Be who you are… currently we’re expanding our mature aged Australian workers, but we also have plenty of everyone else so Kiwi’s or working holiday visa holders are welcome
- Be an experienced fundraiser or you want to be one...
- Be a change maker and to want to live in a better world
- Work up to 38 hours a week
- Be open to new experiences and to want to learn and develop
Plenty of work, we’re busy because we’re good, so hours are secure and shifts flexible
- We're leaders in our field and we'll give you our best
- Call centre award rates - Casual hourly rate range $24+ to $30+ per hour
- Our sparkling wit and ongoing support, if you want progression…so do we
- Casual Contract with opportunity for progression to a permanent role
- A career starting team environment
- Centrally located office very close to city transport links
OK you made it this far...you should apply and see what we’re about. Do you need to know more? We're award winning, members of the Fundraising Institute of Australia; our charity clients love us. We're proud of the fundraisers we've developed, and the contribution our team makes to some awesome causes.. you'd better hurry
To find out more visit our website MonDial find us on Facebook or call us on 1800 62 99 62.